This section deals with the following specifications
- Specification of generic functions applicable in the Simantics framework
- Specification of functions attached to types (methods)
- Specification of functions with side-effects (operations or commands)
- Automatically generated code based on semantic model about functions (stubs)
- Functions are objects implementing the interface org.simantics.scl.runtime.function.Function.
- We have a type Value (?) that can be adapted to an SCL value (in particular to a function).
- We have a relation HasType (?) Value -> String that specifies the SCL type of the value
- Operations are functions that return an object implemeting WriteResult.